Can you teach creativity? Can you afford not to?
Agenda for our brief time to reflect on creativity:
- Article highlights
- Why teach creativity? Process knowledge versus content knowledge.
- Take out a piece of paper for the Paperclip exercise.
- Timed – 1 minute.
- Trade papers. Read uses.
- Revisit Ken Robinson’s take on divergent thinking.
- Bloom’s Taxonomy flip.
- Rip. Remix. Burn. Publish. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Hundreds of versions of “Did You Know”.
- Claymation version of Little Boxes.
- Are you prepared to fail and fail often?