Hi All! Please read this entire post as it will save you time!
The below rubric is for the ePortfolio. I have gotten some questions on it, so I’ve provided a bit more detail to help you. Check out the rubric with some additional description which should help. ePortfolio Rubric with Description. Because of this, the ePortfolio (and ePortfolio ONLY) deadline will be extended to 1 PM tomorrow, Sunday August 6. That is 1 PM EST. #I’mSeriousAboutThis
Check out the Remaining Assignment List
The opportunity to submit revisions has passed. Focus all your energy on assuring your outstanding assignments are completed.Leadership in eLearning Environments· Create a mission, vision, and values statement for yourself when leading in higher ed environments that include eLearning components.
- ePortfolio (due by 1 PM EST on Sunday, August 6)
- eLearning Glossary (due by 11:59 PM on Saturday, August 5)
- Mission, Vision, Values (due by 11:59 PM on Saturday, August 5)
- Doctoral Students Only – additional reflection (due by 11:59 PM on Saturday, August 5)
Things To Not Do
Please do not do any of the following:
- Contact me late this afternoon or evening with questions about assignments. Because seriously. 🙂
- Ask me if you can turn in assignments late. I have already extended the timelines because the submission patterns lean heavily to weekends (which is fine.) But, no, I will not accept any work submitted later than the above stated deadlines.
Things To Do
- Ask me anytime before 3 PM if you have questions! I’m here to help! Text is best but I’ll be checking email too.
- Check your email next week (once I get final assessment scores in, I will be sending out codes for digital badges!)
- Stay in touch! Sometimes professional opportunities really do come from contacts. In particular I have been impressed with some extremely high quality work, and the persistence of some of you! Persistence is a remarkable quality, and it will serve you well!
For having me in this course as your guide. It may have been quite different from other online courses you have taken. It’s not easy, that’s for sure, but it’s all about “proving” your competencies, which is why I allow resubmissions!